A lifetime free credit card does not charge any fees or renewal fees. HDFC Bank does not offer any lifetime free credit card rather it provides credit cards with a minimal annual fee that can be revered on achieving a milestone set by the bank. This offer also came into existence some months back i.e. on or after 1st February 2023. In this offer, the joining fees are not directly waived, but the cardholders get an equivalent amount back in the form of a gift voucher. Also, the annual fees can be waived on the basis of annual spending.
A List of Low Annual Fee Credit Cards Offered by HDFC
Below mentioned is the list of low annual fees of some Best HDFC Credit Card:
|Credit Card||Annual Fees||Fees Reversal Condition|
|HDFC Money back Credit Card||INR 500||On spends of INR 50,000 per year|
|HDFC Solitaire Credit Card||INR 500||On spends of INR 50,000 per year|
|Snap deal HDFC Bank Credit Card||INR 500||On spends of INR 1.5 Lakhs in a year|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||INR 500||On spends of INR 30,000 in 90 days.|
|HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card||INR 500||On spends of INR 1.5 Lakhs in a year|
|HDFC Millennia Credit Card||INR 1000||On spends of INR 50,000 within the first 90 days|
|HDFC Money Back Plus Credit Card||INR 500||On spends of INR 30000 within the first 90 days|
|Indian Oil Credit Card HDFC||INR 500||On spends of INR 30,000 within the first 90 days|
|6E Rewards – Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card||INR 700||INR 30,000 spent within the first 90 days|
|HDFC Business Money-Back Credit Card||INR 500||INR 30,000 spent within the first 90 days|
Benefits of HDFC Bank Lifetime Free Credit Cards
Below mentioned are the benefits of an HDFC Lifetime Free Credit Card:
- No joining, annual, or renewal fees on this card.
- The application process is quite simpler and straightforward.
- These cards may not be on par with some other super-premium and mid-range credit card offerings by HDFC Bank, but they still have multiple discounts and deals for the cardholder.
- It offers privileges across hotels/ flight bookings, dining, travel, entertainment, lifestyle, fuel, etc.
- The credit score gets improvised which helps in building a good credit history.
- The reward points and the redemption process on these cards are quite innovative.
- The reward points can be redeemed against many vouchers, cashback against the card statement balance, etc.
- Once a good credit history has been achieved, one can apply for other premium credit cards.
- An applicant must be between 21 to 60 years of age in the case of a salaried employee.
- An applicant must be between 21 to 65 years of age in the case of a self-employed employee.
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- An applicant must have a good credit score.
- An applicant must have a stable income source.
- ID Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver’s License, Passport, etc.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Rent Agreement, Ration Card, Passport, Latest Utility Bills, etc.
- Income Proof – Salaried individuals need to provide the latest 2 months’ salary slips and bank statements. Self-employed individuals need to provide their audited ITR of the previous year.
All the documents provided must be valid and original. The credit card application will be rejected in case any documents are invalid or fake.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Lifetime Free Credit Cards
Step 1: Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
Step 2: Choose the “Credit Cards” option from the dropdown list.
Step 3: According to the annual income and interests, choose the credit card from the list of HDFC Credit Cards.
Step 4: to check the details and features, click on “Know More” next to the card that is to be applied.
Step 5: Click on “Apply now” and provide the details, along with the necessary documents.
Step 6: the application would be submitted successfully.
How to make HDFC Credit Card Lifetime Free?
By paying the joining fees & spending the required milestone amount, one can make HDFC Credit Card Lifetime free. The eligible cardholder will then receive a gift voucher equivalent to joining fees & the renewal fees would then be waived. All these welcome benefits, activation offers, and fee waiver conditions will be in effect from February 1, 2023, i.e. these conditions will only be applicable to cards that are issued on or after 1st February 2023.
Below mentioned is the list of selected credit cards to which the offer is applicable:
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Welcome Benefit / First-Year Fee Waiver||Activation Offer||Renewal Fee Waiver Condition (spends required within 12 months)|
|HDFC Infinia Credit Card||INR 12,500||First-year fee waived on spending INR 3 lakhs within the first 90 days||NA||INR 10 lakhs|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||INR 10,000||First-year fee waived on spending INR 1.5 lakhs within the first 90 days||INR 5 lakhs|
|Tata Neu Plus Credit Card||INR 1,499||NA||INR 1 lakh|
|Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card||INR 499||INR 3 lakh|
|Shoppers Stop HDFC Black Credit Card||INR 4,500||NA|
|Shoppers Stop HDFC Credit Card||Nil||NA|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||INR 2,500||Get a gift voucher worth INR 2,500||Get a gift voucher worth INR 250 on making at least 1 transaction within the first 37 days from the card issuance date||INR 3 lakhs|
|HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card|
|HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card|
|HDFC Millennia Credit Card||INR 1,000||Get a gift voucher worth INR 1000||INR 1 lakh|
|HDFC Bank Platinum Times Credit Card||INR 2.5 lakhs|
|HDFC Indigo 6E Rewards XL Credit Card||INR 1,500||Get a gift voucher worth INR 1,500||NA|
|HDFC Indigo 6E Rewards Credit Card||INR 500||Get a gift voucher worth INR 500|
|HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card||INR 1.5 lakhs|
|HDFC Bank Moneyback Plus Credit Card||INR 50,000|
|HDFC Business Moneyback Credit card|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card|
|Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card|
|Flipkart Wholesale HDFC bank Credit Card||INR 499 (no first-year fee)||NA||NA||INR 3 lakhs|
|HDFC CSC Small Business Moneyback Card||INR 250||Get a gift voucher worth INR 250||A gift voucher worth INR 250 on making at least one transaction within the first 37 days.||INR 25,000|